2019 Craft Show Thank you for your interest in participating in our 2nd Annual 2019 Daniell Middle School PTSA Arts & Crafts Show. We are excited to create a new event to show off all of the crafting talent we have in the area, showcase our wonderful school and raise money for our Parent Teacher Student Association!!!
2019 SHOW DATES: Saturday, March 23th, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2019 BOOTH COST: $50.00 per booth space (non-refundable)
2019 BOOTH SET-UP SCHEDULE:
Friday, March 22nd, from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. *NO EARLIER*
2019 SHOW GUIDELINES:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RE-SALE ITEMS BE ALLOWED. Please do not apply if your items are manufactured or mass-produced. Anyone attempting to sell items that are not considered to be their own crafted goods will be asked to leave the show and will forfeit their exhibitor’s fee.
Our application deadline for crafters is January 2019. Assignment of booth spaces will be filled on a juried basis per the quality and need for your craft at the sole discretion of the Daniell Middle School PTSA Craft Show Committee. If you wish to participate in our 2018 show, please fill out the attached application (see form for details) and submit along with two pictures (one of your display and one of your major products). We anticipate that this show will fill up quickly, so send your application in as soon as possible. Acceptance for new vendors will be completed by Feb. 9th, 2018 but keep in mind that things change rapidly with these events so dates may vary slightly. Booth assignments will be complete by March 9, 2018. If your application does not meet our deadline for applying, please do not harass our volunteers to give you approval or booth information. You will be approved & given the booth information at the earliest date possible. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT AT THE TIME YOU APPLY!!!! We will request payment if you are accepted!
Daniell Middle School PTSA
2018 ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW
All crafters are required to donate one item of at least $25.00 or higher value to our raffle. Please deliver your raffle donation to the Main Office on Friday evening during check-in.
LOCATION OF DANIELL MIDDLE SCHOOL:
Sprayberry High School is in N.E. Cobb County. From I-75 take exit 267-A (Canton Road North). Go to 3RD traffic light and turn left onto Piedmont Road. Go to 1st traffic light and turn right onto Scott Road. The school is on your right. Go down to the main overhang and come in through the front doors. If you are coming from I-85, take I-285 West around to I-75 North and follow above directions.
- The Show is inside the school.
- The school colors are red, gold and silver. The school mascot is a dolphin.
- There are a limited number of 10’ x 10’ booth spaces. The remaining spaces are approximately 5’ x 15’ or 7’ x 12’. Once we run out of 10 x 10 booths new vendors will get a remaining space.
- You will need to provide your own tables, chairs and backdrops.
- You will be responsible for your own sales and tax. No commission is charged.
- A responsible adult must oversee your booth always. Please do not leave a child alone in the booth.
(Our student volunteers ARE NOT responsible for merchandise or sales should you ask them to cover your booth if you take a break for any reason)
- Please bring all the change you will need. We do not provide change.
- Selling food other than items packaged to sell as gifts (jams, jellies, candies, cookies) is not allowed. (You may be required to have a food license)
- Except in emergency situations, crafters are expected to stay until closing time.
- The borders of both spaces are clearly marked. Please set up tables and backdrops within the borders as a courtesy to adjoining crafters. This border should include the space you will sit in during the show. Please DO NOT set up walls that block other crafters from being seen by customers walking around. If there is an issue, we have the right to ask you to reconfigure your booth set up to accommodate other crafters around you at any time during the show.
- Tablecloths or covers are required for tables. They should go to the floor. The way your display looks will affect your sales.
- Strollers are not allowed.
- Every crafter is required to donate one item (value $25.00 or higher) for our raffle.
- If your application is not accepted after the juried process you will be informed via email.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application click here: Applicationhttps://daniellptsa.com/2019/01/03/daniells-2nd-annual-craft-show-this-march-23rd/